bto

Default How do I use graphics in spreadsheet cells to look up later?

I want to insert graphics into a spreadsheet and be able to lookup the
picture to be placed into another sheet for printing. That way I can creat a
matrix of all the combinations, and print out only certain combinations. Is
this possible, like it is with numbers or letters?
Bernie Deitrick

bto,

If you contact me privately, I will send you an example workbook that will
change a graphic based on a cell value. To reply, take out the spaces, and
change the dot to .

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"bto" wrote in message
I want to insert graphics into a spreadsheet and be able to lookup the
picture to be placed into another sheet for printing. That way I can

creat a
matrix of all the combinations, and print out only certain combinations.

Is
this possible, like it is with numbers or letters?

bto

Bernie,
I did not see an e-mail address on your response. Do I need to send you
mine to get the example you mentioned?

bto

"bto" wrote in message
I want to insert graphics into a spreadsheet and be able to lookup the
picture to be placed into another sheet for printing. That way I can

creat a
matrix of all the combinations, and print out only certain combinations.

Is
this possible, like it is with numbers or letters?

Bernie Deitrick

bto,

I'm not sure how things work in the MS communities interface: through the
NNTP interface, if you hit Reply (to Sender, not to Group) my email comes up
in the address box as

deitbe @ consumer dot org

so take out the spaces and change the dot to .

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"bto" wrote in message
I want to insert graphics into a spreadsheet and be able to lookup the
picture to be placed into another sheet for printing. That way I can

creat a
matrix of all the combinations, and print out only certain

combinations.
Is
this possible, like it is with numbers or letters?

Gord Dibben

For working with inserting graphics.

See JE McGimpsey's site for a method and a sample workbook.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP