Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copy and past cells found by SUMPRODUCT

I have colum A and B. I use SUMPRODUCT to calculate the sum of values in
column B with a criteria.

What I would like to do is copy the cells from column A (some row that
SUMPRODUCT have use) and paste them elsewhere.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Functions cannot do this. Why not use Data | Filter followed by copy &
paste?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Tromal" wrote in message
I have colum A and B. I use SUMPRODUCT to calculate the sum of values in
column B with a criteria.

What I would like to do is copy the cells from column A (some row that
SUMPRODUCT have use) and paste them elsewhere.

Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromal View Post
I have colum A and B. I use SUMPRODUCT to calculate the sum of values in
column B with a criteria.

What I would like to do is copy the cells from column A (some row that
SUMPRODUCT have use) and paste them elsewhere.
if you are looking to copy and paste the values.

copy the values, go to cells where you to paste, right click and choose "paste special values".

all the best
Thanks
Bala