Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy and past from one worksheet to another

I have a graphic image in cell A1 of worksheet one. I can copy and past cell
A1 worksheet one into cell A1 of worksheet two and the graphic copies. If I
make cell A1 of worksheet two equal to cell A1 of worksheet one the graphic
does not copy, the cell shows zero. How can I bring over the graphic?
--
Rick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Chances are, the graphic is not truly in the cell, but rather on top of it.
If you were to select the cell below the graphic, then just up-arrow to the
graphic, you'll truly be in the cell. If you can't then copy/paste the
graphic, that means there's no way to refer to the cel lfrom another sheet
either.