Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I change the pge size to A4 in excel 2003

Hi I'm not too good at this, when I print the worksheet its not in A4 size.
How can I change it to A4. Any help would be great thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Check out 'Paper size' from menu FilePageSetup and hit OK. Now see the Preview

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Peachz" wrote:

Hi I'm not too good at this, when I print the worksheet its not in A4 size.
How can I change it to A4. Any help would be great thanks

Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachz View Post
Hi I'm not too good at this, when I print the worksheet its not in A4 size.
How can I change it to A4. Any help would be great thanks
go to print preview (cltr + p), go to page set up and change paper size to A4.

all the best
Thanks
Bala