Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default if true, if not nested if funcion

Having some trouble figuring out a formula. Hope someone can help!
This is going to go into Cell B10.

If cell b7 is =equal or greater than the value in B12 only sum B6+B8+B9;
however, is cell b7 is less than the value in B12 sum b6+B7+B8+B9. How would
i write this as a formula for I am doing something wrong.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Cali wrote:
Having some trouble figuring out a formula. Hope someone can help!
This is going to go into Cell B10.

If cell b7 is =equal or greater than the value in B12 only sum B6+B8+B9;
however, is cell b7 is less than the value in B12 sum b6+B7+B8+B9. How would
i write this as a formula for I am doing something wrong.

One of many ways:

=SUM(B6:B9)-IF(B7=B12,B7,0)