Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Default offset, transpose funcion

I have the following table and I would like to have each item on one row

# Acc# Dr Cr # Count Info
1271 1030 4.67 1 3 Cr
2200 0.27 1 3 Dr
6050 4.41 1 3 Dr
1288 1030 7.87 2 2 Cr
6090 7.87 2 2 Dr
1617 1030 61.9 3 4 Cr
2200 2.59 3 4 Dr
6050 4.11 3 4 Dr
6550 55.2 3 4 Dr
1958 1000 45.9 4 5 Cr
1000 39.2 4 5 Cr
2200 4.01 4 5 Dr
6310 37.4 4 5 Dr
6630 43.7 4 5 Dr

There is info that can help with determining items
Count - checks how many items should be transposed
Info - provides the information wheather is hould be under Cr or Dr accont

This is what I need as the result

DrAc DrAm CrAc CrAm DrAc DrAm DrAc DrAm
2200 0.27 1030 4.67 6050 4.41
6090 7.87 1030 7.87
2200 2.59 1030 61.9 6050 4.11 6550 55.2
2200 4.01 1000 45.9 6310 37.4 6630 43.7
etc
Can you help?
--
Greatly appreciated
Eva
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

For 1958
How about this row?
1000 39.2 4 5 Cr

where should this be put in? extra 2 columns on right ?

"Eva" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

yes, it should be on right.

[...]