Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default A list which don not include zero

Dear all

I have in column A accounts. In column C i have the values. Let's say that
all values should be zero.
The lines are more than 15.000.

I need to search all values in column C and find out if there is a value
different from zero.
I do not want ot use filters. I need a function in order to bring in a cell
the status OK all values are zero. (as check box for the user).
Any clever way to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

=ROUND(SUM(C:C),2)=0

--
Regards
Roger Govier

Manos wrote:
Dear all

I have in column A accounts. In column C i have the values. Let's say that
all values should be zero.
The lines are more than 15.000.

I need to search all values in column C and find out if there is a value
different from zero.
I do not want ot use filters. I need a function in order to bring in a cell
the status OK all values are zero. (as check box for the user).
Any clever way to do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this€¦

=IF(COUNT(C:C)-COUNTIF(C:C,0)=0,"OK","NOT OK")

OR

=IF(COUNTA(C:C)-COUNTIF(C:C,0)=0,"OK","NOT OK")

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"Manos" wrote:

Dear all

I have in column A accounts. In column C i have the values. Let's say that
all values should be zero.
The lines are more than 15.000.

I need to search all values in column C and find out if there is a value
different from zero.
I do not want ot use filters. I need a function in order to bring in a cell
the status OK all values are zero. (as check box for the user).
Any clever way to do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hello,

Array-enter in Excel 2007:
=IFERROR(MATCH(TRUE,C:C<0,0),"OK")

Any version before array-enter:
=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(TRUE,C:C<0,0)),"OK",MATCH(TRUE, C:C<0,0))

This will give an OK if and only if all values are 0 - or the row
number of the first cell < 0

Regards,
Bernd

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You are welcome and thanks for feeding back.
--

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"Manos" wrote:

Thank you very much