Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MS-Exl-Learner MS-Exl-Learner is offline

Default A list which don not include zero

Try this€¦

=IF(COUNT(C:C)-COUNTIF(C:C,0)=0,"OK","NOT OK")

OR

=IF(COUNTA(C:C)-COUNTIF(C:C,0)=0,"OK","NOT OK")

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"Manos" wrote:

Dear all

I have in column A accounts. In column C i have the values. Let's say that
all values should be zero.
The lines are more than 15.000.

I need to search all values in column C and find out if there is a value
different from zero.
I do not want ot use filters. I need a function in order to bring in a cell
the status OK all values are zero. (as check box for the user).
Any clever way to do it.