Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rt rt is offline

Default In Excel need to have a sub worksheet inserted into each row

I seem to recall that you can press on a + sign in the row number and this
then opens up a sub worksheet within.

What I have is a number of companies which I have been researching. For
each of these I would like to put information onto a seperate worksheet which
can be viewed by clicking on the + sign on the row number.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

You seem to be hinting at the "Data Group & Outline" feature
Try select a couple of row headers,
then click Data Group & Outline Group
You can do likewise with columns
Any worth? hit YES below
--
Max
Singapore
"RT" wrote:
I seem to recall that you can press on a + sign in the row number and this
then opens up a sub worksheet within.

What I have is a number of companies which I have been researching. For
each of these I would like to put information onto a seperate worksheet which
can be viewed by clicking on the + sign on the row number.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not in any version of excel that I've used.

But you can use those outlining symbols to show/hide rows.

And there are a couple of ways you can get those outlining symbols.

You could use Data|Subtotals (xl2003 menus) or you could use Data|Group and
Outline (after selecting a few rows).

RT wrote:

I seem to recall that you can press on a + sign in the row number and this
then opens up a sub worksheet within.

What I have is a number of companies which I have been researching. For
each of these I would like to put information onto a seperate worksheet which
can be viewed by clicking on the + sign on the row number.

--

Dave Peterson