Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula for month that is prior to actual

I saw a question with this title on here and it's exactly what I want... but
the answer is too technical for me and I'm wondering if someone can simplify
it. Here's my problem:

Each month, my people fill in a claim for what they did last month. On top,
I have a cell that lists today's date with the formula =TODAY(). In the body
of the report, I need to list that the report is for the previous month/year.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Bonnie