Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I remove data in a row in excel without losing all data in

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Your posting is a PERFECT example of why should not ask your question in the
Subject line. All I see in my newsreader is this...

"How do I remove data in a row in excel without losing all data in"

Hence, I have no idea what your question is. By the way, I am using Window
Live Mail, so it is a pretty mainstream newsreader, so I'm guessing others
can't see your question either.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)