Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel losing all file data

when I have worked on an excel s/sheet originally created in 2003 then added
new data and saved it as 2007, the next time I try to open the file all of
the data has disappeared which is stored on a network drive. If I try to find
the file size, i can find the file with correct name but the file size has
become 0 Kb. Now I am facing same problem with a new file purely created in
Excel 2007 similarly losing everything.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can it be you have two files? The old one with extension XLS and the new one
with extension XLSX.
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme