-   -   Excel losing all file data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/254444-excel-losing-all-file-data.html)

SAKajbj

Excel losing all file data

when I have worked on an excel s/sheet originally created in 2003 then added
new data and saved it as 2007, the next time I try to open the file all of
the data has disappeared which is stored on a network drive. If I try to find
the file size, i can find the file with correct name but the file size has
become 0 Kb. Now I am facing same problem with a new file purely created in
Excel 2007 similarly losing everything.

Bernard Liengme[_2_]

Excel losing all file data

Can it be you have two files? The old one with extension XLS and the new one
with extension XLSX.
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme