Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can Excel trigger Outlook reminder?

I hope I'm asking this question in the right forum. I would like to know if
it is possible to create a basic spreadsheet where one of the columns is for
due date and when that due date comes up a reminder is generated from
Outlook? I think I understood correctly from a Google search that it can be
done in Visual Basic but I have no idea how to do it. I'm also hoping it
would not be complicated b/c I have not used VB. If that can't be done, how
could I work it that the cell would change to red with due date comes?
Thanks.