Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default What happened to setting up a constant using F4?

I used to be able to merely use F4 in a formula to keep a cell constant. Now
it seems it doesn't work. What did they change it to?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Still the same, including in Excel 2007.
If you are in edit mode in a formula, F4 will toggle between =A2 =$A$2 =A$2
and =$A2
--
David Biddulph

"Stan" wrote in message
I used to be able to merely use F4 in a formula to keep a cell constant.
Now
it seems it doesn't work. What did they change it to?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Stan" wrote in message

I used to be able to merely use F4 in a formula to keep a cell constant..
Now
it seems it doesn't work. *What did they change it to?- Hide quoted text -

Your Keyboard may have an "F Lock" button that needs to be toggled if
F4 doesn't work.