Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I want to show only the first three columns

I want to see only the first three columns and nothing else, no other columns.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
Select all the other columns, right click on the mouse, Hide

I want to see only the first three columns and nothing else, no other columns.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In Excel 2007, Hide Columns comes under "Hide & Unhide", from the Format
button in the Cells group on the Home tab.
In earlier versions, use the Format menu.
--
David Biddulph

"Padre310" wrote in message
I want to see only the first three columns and nothing else, no other
columns.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Type one of the following (as appropriate) into the Name Box (the empty
field to the left of the Formula Bar)...

For XL2003 or earlier == D:IV

For XL2007 or XL2010 == D:XFD

Then right-click anywhere within the now selected cells and click on Hide in
the popup menu that appears. You may have to use the horizontal scroll bar
to move Columns A thru C back into view afterwards.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)