Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default GETPIVOTDATE Funtion

I have a formula in spreadsheet to pull data from a pivot table. Part of the
formula is a Date function. I would like to copy this formula down the
spreadsheet with the date advancing to the next day, but it only directly
copies the fomula. How can I get this to work without going into each cell
and changeing the date?

=GETPIVOTDATA("Result",Pivot!$A$4,"Result","In","L ocation","Finished
Product","Line",11,"Sample type2","0 day","MFG",DATE(2010,1,1))
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use a cheater row.
Assuming your formula is in Column G, put your dates in column H.
Now change the formula to something like this...
=GETPIVOTDATA("Result",Pivot!$A$4,"Result","In","L ocation","Finished
Product","Line",11,"Sample type2","0 day","MFG",H4)

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.