Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How create my own Funtion

I need create a funtcion and use it in all book, in all sheet. I have
the function but I don't know how use it like, =MyFunction() in
something books.

Thanks.

Sorry, my English isn't good.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You need to add the function to the PERSONAL.XLS file to be able to use it
in all files.
Learn something about VBA from David McRitchie's site on "getting started"
with VBA

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Alejandro Garcia" wrote in message
. ..
I need create a funtcion and use it in all book, in all sheet. I have the
function but I don't know how use it like, =MyFunction() in something
books.

Thanks.

Sorry, my English isn't good.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

simplest explanation
=myfunction(x)

function myfunction
myfunction=x*3
end sub

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Alejandro Garcia" wrote in message
. ..
I need create a funtcion and use it in all book, in all sheet. I have the
function but I don't know how use it like, =MyFunction() in something
books.

Thanks.

Sorry, my English isn't good.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try the instructions here, Alejandro:
http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelArticle...functions.html
--
~Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Alejandro Garcia" wrote:

I need create a funtcion and use it in all book, in all sheet. I have
the function but I don't know how use it like, =MyFunction() in
something books.

Thanks.

Sorry, my English isn't good.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

All you say me, I know, but if I try this, I don't use my function with
all books, if I close the Personal.xls and I open other book, don't do
it anything.

But, I try and later I say you.

Thanks.

I need create a funtcion and use it in all book, in all sheet. I have the
function but I don't know how use it like, =MyFunction() in something books.

Thanks.

Sorry, my English isn't good.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

personal.xls is not designed to be closed, but left open (though hidden).
Perhaps the problem isn't your function but your understanding of
personal.xls. It must be stored in your XLStart folder. Save personal.xls.
Hide it. Close it (hit save to keep it hidden). Close Excel. When you restart
Excel, you should see a blank workbook, but you should also be able to go to
Window--Unhide and see personal.xls...
--
~Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Alejandro Garcia" wrote:

All you say me, I know, but if I try this, I don't use my function with
all books, if I close the Personal.xls and I open other book, don't do
it anything.

But, I try and later I say you.

Thanks.

I need create a funtcion and use it in all book, in all sheet. I have the
function but I don't know how use it like, =MyFunction() in something books.

Thanks.

Sorry, my English isn't good.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Gentlemen, thank you for your answers, I place my Personal.xls in the
corresponding folder. The problem is that I have a program in Vfp that
exports a list to Excel opening it immediately, this list is the fact
that I need to apply my function to it, but when I want to make it, it
me does not appear when I press Atl+F8, that I must do?.

Thanks.