Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jas Jas is offline

Default Dates changing colors

I have read the threads concerning the dates, however, I just can't seem to
make it work. I have one column of dates that I want to change when the date
is first 60 and then 30 days out. Can someone help me?
--
JAS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Formula is
=$F$3TODAY()+90
add
=$F$3TODAY()+60

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"JAS" wrote in message
I have read the threads concerning the dates, however, I just can't seem to
make it work. I have one column of dates that I want to change when the
date
is first 60 and then 30 days out. Can someone help me?
--
JAS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Something like this will test eg a due date against a defined date range (for
aging purposes). To check A2 (it must contain a real date) whether it is more
than 30 days old but less than or equal to 60 days, use this in your CF,
"Formula is:" :
=AND(TODAY()-A230,TODAY()-A2<=60)
Modify to suit your actual criteria
Success? Celebrate it, hit YES below