Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Toolbar question

I lost the ability in the toolbars to see the full function band. I.e
somewhere where I can type in the forumula. Which toolbar or setting allows
this to happen?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Jennifer,

You didn't say which excel version

e2003
Tools|Options - View tab - check 'Show formula bar'

e2007
Office button|Excel options|Advanced|Display group and check 'Show formula
bar'
--
Mike

question.

"Jennifer H" wrote:

I lost the ability in the toolbars to see the full function band. I.e
somewhere where I can type in the forumula. Which toolbar or setting allows
this to happen?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Bob,,

One day I'll learn to navigate the E2007 Ribbon, I'm getting there, you just
taught me another!! Thanks.
--
Mike

question.

"Jennifer H" wrote:

I lost the ability in the toolbars to see the full function band. I.e
somewhere where I can type in the forumula. Which toolbar or setting
allows
this to happen?

Thanks

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

But Mike, it is intuitive, MS said so!

--

HTH

Bob

"Mike H" wrote in message
Jennifer,

You didn't say which excel version

e2003
Tools|Options - View tab - check 'Show formula bar'

e2007
Office button|Excel options|Advanced|Display group and check 'Show
formula
bar'
--
Mike

When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis
that
introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering
the
question.