Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Meg Meg is offline

Default Row Height Adds Blank Space at End of Text

Hi,

We have a spreadsheet where the row height is automatically expanded to add
extra, blank space at the end of the cells. We manually adjust the row
height, save, close, and when we re-open, the space is back. There are no
extraneous returns in the cells. Anyone know how to fix this? Auto Fit does
not work. Thanks