Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default AutoFit Row Height - How to use so there is no space after text?

I'm creating an excel worksheet that's a table filled with generally
narrative text. When I choose to format a row height to AutoFit to contents,
it shows me the text in full in the screen view, but when I print (or print
preview) the pages there is a space after the last text like a hard return.

Is it possible to have the AutoFit set so it applies to how the document
will look when printed? I want all rows to be as short as possible and have
no space after the last line of text in each row.

Thanks.