KR

Default best formula to match across sheets?

I have a bunch of worksheets that have identical layouts. In each, different
folks have scored various items as a 1, 2, or 3.

I've set up a master worksheet where I pull the max for each of those cells
for each sheet, so I know what the high score is on each item.

Now I need to identify where there were discrepancies in scoring- I don't
mind if all the scores were 1 and 2, or 2 and 3...but if I got some 1's and
some 3's, I need to take a closer look. There are a lot of scored cells so
this doesn't make sense to do the comparison manually.

If possible, I'd prefer to identify these scoring differences on my main
data sheet, maybe using conditional formatting/formula to change the cell
fill color. However, I'm struggling trying to find a formula that will
identify that both a 1 and a 3 were both present in the ratings for that
item across sheets (e.g. sheet1!B7, sheet2!B7, etc.).

Help?!?

Thanks!!!!
Keith

--
The enclosed questions or comments are entirely mine and don't represent the
thoughts, views, or policy of my employer. Any errors or omissions are my