Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help to display chosen columns and rows

My spreadsheed has columns where 6 cells are formatted with text
alignment "Center across selection" for Weeks 1 to 30.

H1 I1 J1 K1 L1 M1
Week 1

and so on up week 30
FZ1 GA1 GB1 GC1 GD1 GE1
Week 30

The rows are as follows:
A3 Team 1
A4 Team 1
A5 Team 1

A7 Team 2
A8 Team 2
A9 Team 2
A10 Team 2

A12 Team 3
A13 Team 3
and teams go down to A150 depending on amount of players per team.
Some players are spares that's why they are not consistent.

I'd like to have a macro that would ask for the Week and two different
teams and then show only the column for the chosen week and the rows
for the chosen teams. Then another macro to show all weeks and all
teams once I'm finished entering data for the two selected teams for
the week in which they played.

I hope I've explained this clearly enough.
Thanks for your help.
Ephraim