Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Posting the workbook

How can I post the workbook I am in so someone can help me with IF, INDEX and
MATCH combination formula?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi
You upload your file to a site like this one
http://wikisend.com/ or this one http://www.mediafire.com/ . They are free.
then you post the URL here so people can download your file.
HTH
John
"cadustin" wrote in message
How can I post the workbook I am in so someone can help me with IF, INDEX and
MATCH combination formula?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

To find the last numerical value use:

=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(ROW(),MATCH(MAX($D7:$IV7),$D7:$I V7)+COLUMN()))

To find the last value, number or text use:
=INDEX(D7:IV7,COUNTA(D7:IV7))

If there are blanks in the row, the following returns the last column entry
number or text

HTH - click 'yes' if useful
Peter
=LOOKUP(2,1/(B6:IV6<""),B6:IV6)
"cadustin" wrote:

How can I post the workbook I am in so someone can help me with IF, INDEX and
MATCH combination formula?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007 Tables
A modern version: