Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Row Height or Column Width not Showing

When I left click on the row it use to give me the row height and now for
some reason I can't see that anymore. I have to right click and select the
row height to see the size. I already put the CD in and ran the repair on it
and that didn't work. Any ideas onwhat to try?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do not click on just the row header.

Hover the cursor at the line between two row headers and you will see a
two-headed arrow like a cross.

Click on that.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP