Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Change Row/Column Height & Width

I know I should be able to automatically set a row height to the max
necessary by hovering the cursor between the 2 rows I want to adjust and
double-clicking, but sometimes this doesn't always work. Why is that that -
do I need to adjust a setting? And is there any way to set it so that if
text is added or deleted the row height would change automatically so thatthe
text fit appropriately?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Set the row format to Autofit and cells to Wrap Text

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP