Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to return to the previous active sheet after hyperlink?

I have many sheets have hyperlinked into 1 common worksheet.
How can I return back to the original sheet after click the hyperlink and
navigated to the common work sheet?
Thanks for advise!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Under view - toolsbars - Web. Note the back/forward buttons. You can either
leave the whole toolbar open, or move these buttons to a different toolbar,
and then use them to go back to previously active sheet.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Terry" wrote in message
I have many sheets have hyperlinked into 1 common worksheet.
How can I return back to the original sheet after click the hyperlink and
navigated to the common work sheet?
Thanks for advise!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

F5 Enter will take you back the sheet you came from

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Terry" wrote in message
I have many sheets have hyperlinked into 1 common worksheet.
How can I return back to the original sheet after click the hyperlink and
navigated to the common work sheet?
Thanks for advise!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks a lot for your advise! Brilliant!
I used the back button in the tool bar in Excel 2003.
However, I can't find the button in the Excel 2007 tool bar.
Is there any navigating backward button provided in Excel 2007?