Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
terry terry is offline

Default How to return to the previous active sheet after hyperlink?

I found it in the list. Thanks for all of the help!

"Terry" wrote:

Thanks a lot for your advise! Brilliant!
I used the back button in the tool bar in Excel 2003.
However, I can't find the button in the Excel 2007 tool bar.
Is there any navigating backward button provided in Excel 2007?

"Ashish Mathur" wrote:

Hi,

F5 Enter will take you back the sheet you came from

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Terry" wrote in message
I have many sheets have hyperlinked into 1 common worksheet.
How can I return back to the original sheet after click the hyperlink and
navigated to the common work sheet?
Thanks for advise!