Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using a cell's value to copy another cells info to another workshe

I am not sure that this is possible, but I will ask.

I am running a bowling tournament that has many teams (2 people/team) over
several shifts. These teams will be placed in two divisions. I want to list
each shift's teams on a seperate worksheet while combining these into a
"Tourney Standings" sheet for each division.

Is there a way to use the value of one cell to copy the data in other cells
to another sheet? For example, if the team is in division one then copy
their names and total to the "Division 1 Standings sheet". If not, then copy
their names and total to the "Division 2 Standings sheet".
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Formulas return values to the cells in which they are written.

They cannot copy or move data to another cell.

You can set up formulas on your two sheets to draw values from an input
sheet.

Or you can use VBA to copy values to other sheets.

Post a small sample of what you have on an input sheet and what you want
copied to either of two sheets.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP