Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Changing info from one worksheet to the next

Hi all. I have linked my 55 sheets to one which is great.
What i need to know now if possible.
Each sheet has the same question over 11 columns
Each row is dated and a numeric number from 1 - 10 in each row
Now on the master sheet where everything is linked, is there a way that
If i changed the date on the master sheet it would reflect the answers from
the row with that date?
At present the answers showing is for 01/03/10, but i would like to look at
the totals for 08/03/10 and show the answers from each sheet for that date.
I could have a sheet for each week, but im hoping there is a way that if i
change the date in my master sheet it wil pick up the dated row answers from
each sheet.
Hope you understand and can assist

Thankyou in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Probably doable but maybe you could just have ONE worksheet and use
datafilter to see the breakdowns.

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software