Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SUM all Instances Q

How could I achieve the following via formula

I want to add up all the instances that certain numbers appear in Col
B with their corresponding values in COL D e.g. if 1 or 3 or 6 or 20
or 26 or 30 or 55 appears in Row1 then add the value that appears in
Row1 COL D and do this for every row in sheet where a values exist in
COL B.

I know how I could do it if I was looking for only 1 instance in ColB,
but the multi instances has me guessing

Thanks