bayou beot

Default Can you Auto fill address in excell with a data base?

I am trying to link a database to a shiping document. I need it to
automaticly fill in the address and phone numbers of the venders the
equiptment is being shipped to. I can not seem to find any tools in Excel
that can do this. Is it possible?
paul

you need to use a vlookup table,with your suppliers in the lh column and the
respective address's,etc in the next column.when you select your vendor the
address will be returned .You can use your list of vendors as the input range
for a drop down box to select your vendor.
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!