Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Split equal RANK

Hi

XP Home
MS Ofiice 2003

First may I apologies to T. Valko(unable to send my file to him/her)...see
"complex array"

Now my problem:

Using following formulae in a workbook for recording scores, with the aim of
having a table showing RANK (where we select top for best).
At present I have two people with each having a score of 23 and equal RANK
(4) and I wonder if the formulae below can be altered to give me a means of
seperating the two.
Another criteria is number of games they have played...one has played 40 and
the other 26.

=IF(AND(ISNUMBER(AU23),AU23=25),SUM(LARGE(A23:AP2 3,ROW($A$4:$A$51))),IF(ISNUMBER(AU23),"",""))

TIA

Terry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hello Terry,

http://sulprobil.com/html/sorting.html

Regards,
Bernd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you Bernd...I will have a look thro' it.

N.B.

Most of my complex formulae are kindly presented to me via this Newsgroup,
but I am sometimes unable to grasp the formulae (senior citezen non-IT
trained..just hobby)

Regards

Terry