Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Nees Function to Split

Hi All

I have in one cell some numbers , separated with
commas . Eg :

1, 22, 24, 44, 56, 77

After every number follow a comma , and then is a space
till to the next number . I need a function / formula to put
every number separate in the next right cells :

A1: 1, 22, 24, 44, 56, 77 B1: 1 C1: 22 D1: 24 E1: 44 ...
etc

Thank you in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You do not need formula. Select the cell (or cells) and use Data | Text to
Column, specify Delimited and check comma and space.
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"ytayta555" wrote in message
Hi All

I have in one cell some numbers , separated with
commas . Eg :

1, 22, 24, 44, 56, 77

After every number follow a comma , and then is a space
till to the next number . I need a function / formula to put
every number separate in the next right cells :

A1: 1, 22, 24, 44, 56, 77 B1: 1 C1: 22 D1: 24 E1: 44 ...
etc

Thank you in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It works how I need ,

Thank you very much . Have a good evening