Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Default Excel Problem

Hi
I have this problem first in my life and I even don't know how to expalin
it. It looks like this - when I open my file it opens itself but it is
shrinked. I can move it, I can't maximize and I don't see close window,
minimize window and restore window buttons. Can you advise and help?
--

Greatly appreciated

Eva
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On 2/24/2010 9:06 AM, Eva wrote:
Hi
I have this problem first in my life and I even don't know how to expalin
it. It looks like this - when I open my file it opens itself but it is
shrinked. I can move it, I can't maximize and I don't see close window,
minimize window and restore window buttons. Can you advise and help?

ALT+SPACE: Displays the main window's System menu (from the System menu,
you can restore, move, resize, minimize, maximize, or close the window)

Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Thank you for your response, but it doesn't work here. When I open any other
book and click resotre window I can shrink as I want, move it and change it
the way I want, but in this case - I can't do anything. I tried alt + space
and it works for the file, not for the book. If I can paste print screen it
would help to show how it looks now...
--

Greatly appreciated

Eva

"Bill" wrote:

On 2/24/2010 9:06 AM, Eva wrote:
Hi
I have this problem first in my life and I even don't know how to expalin
it. It looks like this - when I open my file it opens itself but it is
shrinked. I can move it, I can't maximize and I don't see close window,
minimize window and restore window buttons. Can you advise and help?

ALT+SPACE: Displays the main window's System menu (from the System menu,
you can restore, move, resize, minimize, maximize, or close the window)

Bill
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Your workbook has been protected.

2003.......ToolsProtectionUnprotect workbook.

2007......ReviewUnprotect workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP