kamill

Default Count rows not in sequence

My spreadsheet has 3000 entries and I'm trying to add the number of rows for
one person.

Example -

Row 112
Row 114
Row 899
Row 1021
Row 1033

Can you help?

kamill

Thanks "ww"

I tried it but I'm getting zero. columns a-f have other information while
the name of my person is in column f.

would I just replace the a with a g?

"kamill" wrote:

My spreadsheet has 3000 entries and I'm trying to add the number of rows for
one person.

Example -

Row 112
Row 114
Row 899
Row 1021
Row 1033

Can you help?

kamill

I tried that but its still not working. It shows zero as my total.

I even copied the formula that "ww" gave me and used that and it still gives
me zero.

Thanks for your help.

"kamill" wrote:

My spreadsheet has 3000 entries and I'm trying to add the number of rows for
one person.

Example -

Row 112
Row 114
Row 899
Row 1021
Row 1033

Can you help?

bj

one of the things that might be happening is that the name as shown may not
be the name as listed:
try
Try =countif(G1:G3000,G112)

(or "F as required to get the right column)