Ken

Default Count Rows with Conditional Format?

Excel 2000 ... Approx 40 Columns x 5000 rows. Conditional
Formatting in various Columns set to high-lite cells
(pattern RED) containing suspect data requiring attention.

Above said ... I need to count the number of Rows that
contain any cells (single or multiple) containing a RED
pattern activiated by Conditional Formatting. Regardless
of how many cells may be high-lited in a single row ... I
need the row to count as "1" ... so I can get a total
count of rows with suspect data.

If this can be done ... I know it can be done here ...
Thanks ... Kha

Dave O

One suggestion: insert a new column, and for each row enter an IF()
statement that matches the conditional formatting parameters. Set the
IF statement to result in 1, and then total the column.