Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Automatically Transfer Info from one worksheet to another

I have and excel file that has multiple worksheets in it. One of them is a
cost and price generator to be able to write up an estimate for a customer
and the rest of the worksheets contain all of my materials and prices. Right
now I am having to go into each price list and put in how many of each item I
want and then copy and paste special onto the first page. Is there a way for
this to be automatically done when I enter a quantity?
Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not much for details so cannot tailor anything.

VLOOKUP?

INDEX,MATCH?

Have a look at help

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP