Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TB TB is offline

Default Add total items in from another worksheet?

I need help with a formula for my inventory master list.

I have several worksheets, the one I need a total from is the Inventory in
Worksheet. Everytime we purchase an item and enter it into my Inventory In
sheet I want it to do a total of how many of that item we have purchased all
year in my Inventory Report sheet.

Lookup quantities of an item in another worksheet to give a total in another.

Sorry if my wording is erratic, I have hard time explaining but know what I
need. Some sort of eg;

Inventory In;
Item Qty In
149 10