Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Counting days from a date

in cell D5 I have the date 2/12/10...in cell D6 is blank but is assumed to be
today's date...in cell D7 I need it to calculate the number of days from 2/12
to today.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this...

=TODAY()-D5

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Sunshine" wrote in message
in cell D5 I have the date 2/12/10...in cell D6 is blank but is assumed to
be
today's date...in cell D7 I need it to calculate the number of days from
2/12
to today.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I need it to stop counting the days from D5 when I put an end date in D6

"T. Valko" wrote:

Try this...

=TODAY()-D5

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Sunshine" wrote in message
in cell D5 I have the date 2/12/10...in cell D6 is blank but is assumed to
be
today's date...in cell D7 I need it to calculate the number of days from
2/12
to today.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this...

=IF(D6="",TODAY(),D6)-D5

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Sunshine" wrote in message
I need it to stop counting the days from D5 when I put an end date in D6

"T. Valko" wrote:

Try this...

=TODAY()-D5

--