Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calculate days help

I am needing to calculate dates. What I need to accomplish, is according to
a school calendar, which has weekends, holidays and other specified dates off
from school, what would be say the 50 day from today excluding the weekends,
holidays and spring breaks?

Can networkdays or other options within excel help me out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You want:
=workday(a1,50,c1:c20)

Where a1 is your start date, and c1:c20 are your list of holidays and days
off

Regards,
Fred