Member

Default Perpetual 1st Wed

Hey all,

What is the formula that always shows the 1st Wednesday of the month? I am wanting to have the date of the the first Wed. of the month always appear in cell B7. When the month changes I want the date in cell B7 to change.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 13:23:31 +0000, Keyrookie
wrote:

Hey all,

What is the formula that always shows the 1st Wednesday of the month?
I am wanting to have the date of the the first Wed. of the month always
appear in cell B7. When the month changes I want the date in cell B7 to
change.

Thanks

B7:

=TODAY()-DAY(TODAY())+8-WEEKDAY(TODAY()-DAY(TODAY())-3)

--ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try this

=TODAY()-DAY(TODAY())+8-WEEKDAY(TODAY()-DAY(TODAY())-3)
--
Mike

question.

"Keyrookie" wrote:

Hey all,

What is the formula that always shows the 1st Wednesday of the month?
I am wanting to have the date of the the first Wed. of the month always
appear in cell B7. When the month changes I want the date in cell B7 to
change.

Thanks

--
Keyrookie