Member

Default Perpetual Calendar

Hi all,

Is there a way to create a calendar in Excel that will always insert the correct date for months and years? It would also be cool to have the current date highlighted in some way on the calendar.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The short answer is yes - I did one a few years ago which allows you
to enter a year between 1900 and 2099 and you get a complete calendar
for that year. You can use conditional formatting to highlight a cell
if it contains a date which is equal to the system date (TODAY() ).

Hope this helps.

Pete

--
Keyrookie

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_UK View Post

wrote:
Hi all,

Is there a way to create a calendar in Excel that will always insert
the correct date for months and years? It would also be cool to have
the current date highlighted in some way on the calendar.

Thanks

--
Keyrookie

Thanks Pete,

Is it possible to get a copy of your calendar? It would save me a lot of time!

Thank you,

Keyrookie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Check out WinCalendar - it integrates with Excel as both a date picker
& calendar creator - for any date.
Free Download at WinCalendar.com

Regards
Sam

wrote:-
Hi all,

Is there a way to create acalendarinExcelthat will always insert
the correct date for months and years? It would also be cool to

have
the current date highlighted in some way on thecalendar.

Thanks

--
Keyrookie-

Thanks Pete,

Is it possible to get a copy of yourcalendar? It would save me a lot
of time!

Thank you,

Keyrookie

--
Keyrookie- Hide quoted text -

Member

Thanks Sam,

I downloaded a calendar file from www.dotxls.com that I'm happy with except I can't get a conditional formula to affect the date (TODAY()). It might be the existing formulas in the file...?? I also downloaded the calendar from WinCalendar.com.... nice. But I'm wanting to utilize the Excel calendar so I can chart data ... ya know how it is, we like things a certain way! If I can just conquer the TODAY issue I'd have the file I'm wanting. Perhaps you could download the calendar from dotxls.com and help me resolve the issue?

Thanks for your time,

Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGuy View Post