Jay

Default Data Entry HELP!

I need to enter dates as they appear below. That's correct, double entries
for each day. Is there a function or code for getting this done this way?

1-Jan
1-Jan
2-Jan
2-Jan
3-Jan
3-Jan
4-Jan
4-Jan
5-Jan
5-Jan
6-Jan
6-Jan

Alok

Jay,

You can use the following formula. Enter it in A1 and drag it down

=DATE(2005,1,(ROW()+MOD(ROW(),2))/2)

Then format the column

Alok Joshi

"Jay" wrote:

I need to enter dates as they appear below. That's correct, double entries
for each day. Is there a function or code for getting this done this way?

1-Jan
1-Jan
2-Jan
2-Jan