Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do i stop functions?

i am using an excel sheet and there are numerals in a column. But they are
not to be added together at the bottom of the column. Unfortunately i'm
getting ##### in the place where I want to put a number. the number i put
there immediately turns into the symbols . I've tried everything but cannot
stop that addition function or what ever function it is. Please help!