-   -   How do i stop functions? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/255328-how-do-i-stop-functions.html)

2Lipps

How do i stop functions?

i am using an excel sheet and there are numerals in a column. But they are
not to be added together at the bottom of the column. Unfortunately i'm
getting ##### in the place where I want to put a number. the number i put
there immediately turns into the symbols . I've tried everything but cannot
stop that addition function or what ever function it is. Please help!

Mike H

How do i stop functions?

Have you tried widening the column
--
Mike

question.

"2Lipps" wrote:

i am using an excel sheet and there are numerals in a column. But they are
not to be added together at the bottom of the column. Unfortunately i'm
getting ##### in the place where I want to put a number. the number i put
there immediately turns into the symbols . I've tried everything but cannot
stop that addition function or what ever function it is. Please help!

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

How do i stop functions?

Try widening the column.

"2Lipps" wrote:

i am using an excel sheet and there are numerals in a column. But they are
not to be added together at the bottom of the column. Unfortunately i'm
getting ##### in the place where I want to put a number. the number i put
there immediately turns into the symbols . I've tried everything but cannot
stop that addition function or what ever function it is. Please help!

David Biddulph[_2_]

How do i stop functions?

Try a wider column or a smaller font.
--