Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I get =Clean and =Proper Case to run on all cells in a col

I have 3 columns (K, L, M) that we paste text into from other soucres. The
text that's pasted is sometime all caps, hence the reason for the "Proper
Case" Function and additionally the pasted text contains hard returns that
need to be remove so that it reads correctly, hence the "Clean" function.

I would like for this to happen as soon as the text is pasted into the cell.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Coyote