Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default transposing across different worksheets

I understand the =transpose(a1:a2) etc function and to create an array etc -
however I want to copy data from a different work sheet and transpose it but
I can't quite get it to work
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Copy data.
Select a cell in destination sheet.
Right clickPasteSpecial check 'Transpose' Hit OK

--
Jacob

"Nick P" wrote:

I understand the =transpose(a1:a2) etc function and to create an array etc -
however I want to copy data from a different work sheet and transpose it but
I can't quite get it to work

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Transpose should work across sheets just as well
Assume your source data is in Sheet1's B1:D1
In another sheet,
you could array-enter something like this into say, B2:B4
=TRANSPOSE(Sheet1!B1:D1)
Joy? hit YES below
--
Max