Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I modify a database in Excel 2007?

I can't find a way to add to the range of cells once I've created the
database. Can't find a way to delete the database without deleting the
contents of all the cells in it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

When you say "delete the database", what do you mean other than "deleting
the contents of all the cells in it"? Perhaps I don't understand your
meaning of the word "database". Or maybe it's the word "delete". When you
say "I can't find a way to add to the range of cells once I've created the
database", exactly what do you want to do when you say "add to the range of
cells"? Please post back and describe what you have and what you want to
have. You will get plenty of help. HTH Otto